Monday, June 22, 2009

I left my heart in San Francisco

Oh San Francisco...I love this town. I had the chance to go with my old roommate (who is also my friend), Tiffany, to San Francisco. The main reason we went was to go see 'Wicked.' But along the way we got to see the Golden Gate Bridge and Park, the Painted Ladies, Union Square Park, Palace of Fine Arts, Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, Little Italy, the Giants Stadium, and a bunch of naked people biking around the square. I would definitely live here. As I came up to the street from the subway, the first thing I was greeted to was a bum looking man trying to give people pamphlets of something who said to me 'Welcome back to the city.' How awesome, I looked and seemed like a native of San Francisco.

My friend Tiffany and myself at the Giant's stadium. We were supposed to go see the game, Giants vs. the A's but my flight was delayed for 3 hours and we got to the stadium when the game was over. Saddest day ever but we did get some decent pics.
Welcome to San Fran! Naked bicyclers around Union Square Park.
The City Council building
Painted Ladies in San Fran
Golden Gate Bridge
The modern pyramid
Dinner before Wicked
Orpheum Theatre to see Wicked. Wicked was amazing and I would spend all my money to see it everyday of my life for the rest of my life. Loved it!
Catching the trolley
Palace of Fine Arts
Chinatown
Tiffany riding in the luxury of the town car on our way to the airport.
Goodbye wonderful city!

No comments: